Friday, January 27, 2012

The Little Things: Five Things I Love This Week

Baby Update: I am 15 weeks along and the baby is the size of a navel orange this week. I have yet to get a solid appetite, and I am having some issues eating meat. However, I love fresh veggies and fruit. While healthy, they don’t really help me gain weight.

1. Birthday Cupcakes from Cake Fetish – My amazing husband not only got me a cupcake, but a ½ dozen. It’s awesome because I don’t feel guilty. Ha! I am sharing with him, don’t worry.



2. Cute Maternity Jeans – Cute maternity jeans can be difficult to find, especially if you don’t want to spend a fortune. I was lucky enough to find a pair at Macy’s. The brand is Indigo Blue, they were very reasonable, and I think they look pretty good on me. They are a dark wash, so they are perfect for work.

3. Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion – Preventative measures never hurt anyone, so that’s what I am doing. Also, it smells so delicious.



4. Selling my Wedding Centerpieces, Finally! – Almost a year and a half later I finally sold my centerpieces. I received a decent amount for them, but mostly I am happy to just be rid of them. Thank you Cheryl.

5. The Help – I am very late on this, but I finally got around to watching the movie The Help, and I loved it. I can see why it’s getting a lot of nominations. It makes me want to read the book.



I had a wonderful 30th Birthday, and everyone made me feel so special. I can’t wait to continue celebrating all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment