Friday, January 13, 2012

The Little Things: Five Things I Love This Week

1. A New Blog - I definitely was not the first of my friends to start blogging, but I am glad I was not the last either. I also love that more of my friends are blogging these days. My new favorite is my friend Meagan’s. She is also expecting a little one and is 3 weeks ahead of me. I love reading what she writes because I know what to look forward to. Her blog is http://meaganandryanreister.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out.

2. A Necklace - Shortly after telling my sister about the peanut she ordered me this adorable necklace. I had to wait a few weeks to wear it, but now I display it proudly. Since we will not be finding out she had to go generic, but you can personalize them. Here is the website http://www.heartonyourwrist.com



3. Dinner Club – I love so much that I have close friends in Albuquerque still (so many have moved away.) The second Wednesday of everymonth we have Dinner Club and it is so much fun getting together and test new recipes. This week Jessica hosted it and made an amazing Lasagna for Italian night. I didn’t so much cook, as I prepared Caprese Salad. Everything was delicious and I am already looking forward to our Sweetheart dinner next month.

4. My Early Birthday Present – On Christmas I was given an early birthday gift from my in-laws and boy am I glad I got it early. It is a beautiful cream Michael Kors Handbag and I love it! It passed my one arm rule and the leather could not be softer. Thank you so much!!



5. Diego – As I watch my silly dog acting so pathetic with his paw bandaged, I can’t help but love him like crazy. He is the best dog and companion Eddie and I could have asked for. Not to mention he is so stinkin adorable. 




No comments:

Post a Comment